For the days leading up to Father’s Day, we’ve asked our residents and families to share stories, pictures, and favorite memories of their dads, grandfathers, and great-grandfathers who live in our communities. We’ll be sharing them here on our website and on our social media channels in a series we’re calling: Oakmont’s Fantastic Fathers!
Lynette wrote in to share the many reasons why her father, Bayani D. of Oakmont Northville, is a wonderful father, grandfather, and inspiration to all who know him:
Here are the reasons we love our Dad. There are 2 different sets. 1) Grandkids; 2) Kids.
Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
From the grandkids (Adriana, Samantha & Mihio):
We love our Lolo (grandfather) because
· He give us big hugs and kisses,
· He loves to read to us,
· He loves to laugh with us and tell us jokes and
· He likes to play games with us.
We love you Lolo. We miss you!!
From the kids (Lynette, Michele, Leonard, Sam & Minh):
We love our Tatay (Dad) because
· He always gave us good advice
· He is a great role model
· He made sure we were loved and taken care of
· He taught us to love and pray to God
· He taught us the importance of being kind and working hard
Happy Father’s Day. We love you. God Bless you!