Thinking about retiring to an Independent Living Community?
Oakmont Independent Living Community offers a secure, care-free and stress-free lifestyle and is perfect for active, self-sufficient seniors who desire to live in a community of like adults.
The key difference between independent living and other senior retirement options is the level of assistance available. Residents typically need little – if any assistance. They may however want fewer things to worry about, like housekeeping or outdoor maintenance and prefer to enjoy life on their terms.
Independent seniors that look after most of their own needs and wants, but would like the added social, recreational and cultural experiences that an Oakmont can provide, may be good candidates for our Independent Community. Oakmont provides services and amenities to make life more enjoyable including, meals, personal laundry, activities, on-site health services scheduled transportation
Life to the Fullest
Our Life Enrichment program offers a full range of social, educational, cultural and recreational programs based on the preferences of our residents. Interested in starting a scrapbooking club or pinochle group; just ask our staff to pass the word.
- Stimulating seminars and presentations by guest speakers
- Group outings, entertainers, and educational classes
- Bingo, movies, holiday parties, and fashion shows
- Book clubs, creative writing classes, card and board games
- Spiritual and religious services, walking paths, and computer labs
- Touch-screen gaming system
The Oakmont chefs are eager to please the most sophisticated palette. Our menu options change daily but variety and freshness are key to our culinary success. Whether it’s a 5-star entrée or just a soup and sandwich, your enjoyment of good food is important to us.
- Fine dining with a variety of menu options for breakfast and dinner
- Nutritionally balanced meals made from scratch
- Wine and cheese parties, ice cream socials, and pizza parties
- Weekly happy hour
Peace of Mind
Rest assured that your safety and comfort are our highest priority. The Oakmont staff prides itself on being the “eyes and ears” of our residents well-being. Standardized emergency procedures are practiced on an ongoing basis so that we may respond quickly and appropriately to our residents
- 24-hour emergency response
- Emergency pull cords in every apartment, personal alert system available
- Secured community after business hours ensure peace of mind
- Security camera on-site to enhance resident safety
- Back up generator
- Fire Safety System
At Your Service
Let the Oakmont staff take care of your chores, laundry, housekeeping, and the everyday maintenance of your apartment. It’s your time to leave all this behind and enjoy yourself with, neighbors, friends and family. Available additional services can include:
- Housekeeping and Laundry Plans
- Flat Linen Services
- On-Site Maintenance Services
- Health Care Services Available
Built for a Purpose, Purpose -Built
At Oakmont, our buildings are specifically designed with seniors in mind. Our goal is to offer you a community that reflects your preferences, where you can indeed enjoy life to the fullest.
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- Happy hour bar
- Exercise and activity rooms
- Fully stocked library with large print books
- Computer lab with Wi-Fi service
- Patio and BBQ area